The Cullom Historical Society is now housed in a historical building located at 123 W Hack St. The building was the site of Leiser’s Dept. Store, which began in 1898 by Samuel Leiserwitz. After his death in 1913, his sons, Joe and Eke, took over the business and ran the store until the early l950’s. Dale and Fran Herstein then bought the building and opened “Fran’s Tru-Value”. The society is renting the building from Daryl Holt, the present owner. We are extremely grateful to all those who have donated the funds that allowed us to have our own building. The door will be open during the Cullom celebration in August, please come in and check it out.